Australia, breaking the temperature records and might face three years of drought until there would not be any substantial rainfall.

Australian authorities have warned, there would be a merger of two bush fires which may likely become a “mega blaze” on Friday evening.

The citizens of New South Wales and Victoria have been in fear due to the merger of fire which is expected at its border.

While the strong winds and the exacerbated temperature creating the difficulties for the thousands of firefighters to deployed in the field.

At the start of January, New South Wale holidaymakers had been told by the authorities to leave at least 260km stretch from its coast. Meanwhile, parks, camping grounds, and trails were closed due to the treacherous conditions in the area and state of emergency has been forced.

Along with New South Whale other states i.e. Victoria has suffered a less than NSW where more than 800,000 hectares have been burned.

Threatening fire have caused destruction since late November, killed two people and destroyed almost 43 houses in East Gippsland.

Due to the hot and dry weather conditions with strong winds can cause thunderstorms and lightning which pose further fire in the different areas, according to some reports.

On the other hand, thousands of Australian flooded on the street for the climate protest that happened on Friday night. Fire authorities have also warned for another treacherous night would come in four states.

Firefighters have faced continues battle of fire with gusty winds in New South Whale, Victoria, South Australia, and Western Australia. The fire might create hazardous firefighting conditions late at night, according to the fire authorities.

Meteorology department reported, New South Whale temperature reaches above 40°c during the day and in South West winds were expected to move up to 90km/h at coast late at night.

On Friday night, fire authorities declared an emergency in New South Whale and in Victoria due to southerly winds fanned the fires.

Daniel Andrews the state’s premier stated, 286 residential properties had been devastated in the state on Friday afternoon. He also praised the response of Victorians to evacuate the orders and warnings.

He further said, “People have, by and large, followed the advice given, and that is one of the reasons why I’m able to say to you tonight, despite this unprecedented fire activity, we have nobody who is unaccounted for, we have no further people that have died, and we have no further communities that have been cut off.”But he warned that “all of those things can change” and urged the public to remain vigilant.

The emergency department said it was life-threatening to evacuate after this time. While, relief camps were also set up in Wangaratta, Bonegilla, and Myrtleford for evacuees.

After 1910, 2019 reaffirmed the hottest day and the driest year since rainfall records began in 1900 of the country on Thursday by the Bureau of Meteorology.

Meteorology Bureau department also stated that “2019 had also been the worst year for the Forest Fire Danger Index a metric used to assess the risk of dangerous bushfire weather. That record goes back to 1950.”