Do you love healthy eating so this recipe is for you. you love to eat this after some little bit of struggle. The following are the ingredients and methods you need to follow to make this recipe way tastier.
- 1 pound chopped boneless chicken chests.
- 1 average chopped onion.
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon.
- 2 grind garlic cloves.
- 2 chicken broth cans (14 ounces each).
- 1 chopped green chiles can (4 ounces).
- Ground cumin 2 teaspoons.
- Dried oregano 2 teaspoons.
- Cayenne pepper 1-1/2 teaspoons.
- Northern beans drained 3 cans (14-1/2 ounces each).
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese 1 cup.
Use medium heat and cook chicken and onion in oil until it turns to light brown in color, and after that, add garlic and then cook 1 minute. Blend in the broth, chiles, cumin, oregano, and cayenne; bring to a boil.
Decrease heat to low temperature. With a potato masher, mash one can of beans until smooth. Add to pot. Add remaining beans to pan. Simmer for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Top each serving with cheese.
Freeze cooled chili in freezer boxes. To use, partially mollify in the refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a saucepan, stirring infrequently; add broth or water if needed.